It’s been a huge semester here at Trinity! The last few months have been packed with events, and with exams coming to a close over the weekend, it’s time for a much-needed five week break! Below are just a few highlights of our huge Semester One:
- Both our mens and ladies teams took out the Inter-College Tennis comp
- An amazing night under the stars for our Trinity Enchanted Forest Ball
- Ressie Matt Offer losing his locks!
- Not one, but two petting zoos - double the cute animals!
- Celebrating Norwegian National Day with some of our international ressies
- A whopping 18 of our residents running for a cause in HBF’s Run for a Reason
- The opening of our stunning new Resource Centre
- One of the best Tav Shows of the year, the Battle of the Bands
- Our Trinity Celebration had a huge turnout and was truly a special night
- The RAs pulling out all their best moves for the Rock and Pop theme dinner dance
- Celebrating our scholarship and award winners with a beautiful dinner
- And finally, who could forget the moment when we were announced as the winners of the Fresher Dance competition?!
However the end of semester always has a hint of sadness; we have had to say farewell to some of our exchangers. We wish them all the best for their travels and trips home - remember, you can come back and visit us any time!
It would be remiss not to mention the departure of long-time resident James Nicholson also. James started at Trinity when he was just 16 and has been at college now for five and a half years! James has been a fantastic RA and mentor to the other residents, and it will be sad to see him go now that he has graduated. He is planning on travelling over the next couple of months, and will no doubt have plenty of places to stay overseas with all his Trinity friends!
Now rest up ressies, we get to do it all again next semester!